Lifetime Folding Chair (Commercial Grade) – Great for Heavier People
There is an issue when trying to find a folding chair suitable for HEAVIER people. You need to do a lot of research. Look no further; these folding chairs from Lifetime are good for up to 500lbs.
If you have been worrying about folding chairs collapsing in the middle of dinner or a party, then worry no more.
This is not your FLIMSY plastic folding chair (and you can get it in black, too!).
Let’s take a look at the Lifetime Commercial Grade Folding Chair.
The main problem you face, when deciding to host a party, is the seating arrangement that allows everyone to enjoy the celebrations without feeling too cramped. Or worse, leaving someone without a chair during dinner.
Luckily enough the magic of folding chairs was made available back in the late 1950s.
Back then folding chairs were notoriously flimsy and uncomfortable, but things have drastically changed in today’s world. Now there are folding chairs that are sturdy, reliable, and a few good ones that are also COMFORTABLE.
The best part about these chairs is their compactness. Even the smallest of homes can stand to own at least one set of folding chairs for hosting small parties.
If you have yet to get a set of your own this review will discuss the Lifetime Commercial Grade Folding Chair as a good option.
Features of Lifetime Commercial Grade Folding Chair
- Durable with above average strength
- WIDE SEAT for maximum comfort
- Tall back perfect for support while leaning
- Uses high-impact and resistant polyethylene material
- All weather finish
- Supported on steel frame (powder-coated HSLA, High Strength Low Alloy)
- Easy to clean, stain resistant
- Contoured for comfortable sitting
- Increased stability and strength
- Lightweight and easy to store
- Perfect for indoor and outdoor use
- Cross brace insert tubing adds strength and durability
- Non-marring caps on feet
- Does not damage any flooring surfaces
- Manufactured by a well-known and reliable company: Lifetime
You can get this chair in many colors like white granite/black, white granite/white, charcoal grey, black/silver, and almond.
Black Lifetime chairs
These Lifetime black chairs look classy and are a step up compared to white chairs. They can better blend with most table decor.
The black color is better than the white because they don’t show dirt easily. These black folding chairs make the whole room look a lot more attractive.
- Constructed of high density polyethylene for superior strength and durability. Frame material-powder-coated Steel
- Wide Seat and tall back; contoured for comfort
- Uv protected with all weather Finish; designed for indoor and outdoor use
- Stain resistant and easy to clean; backed by a 10-year limited manufacturer
- Exceeds ANSI and BIFMA challenges
If you’ve gotten used to the creaking and the cracks of your old folding chairs, it’s time to send them for recycling.
This chair will change the way you rely on folding chairs because of its strength and reliability. You will see just how strong and how good of a product these folding chairs are.
Those who have used these chairs for parties have found that it holds well even against the weight of over 300 pounds.
With its capability of holding up to 500 pounds, that comes as no surprise.
For more information on folding chairs’ weight capacity, see this article.
The secret to the Lifetime chair’s durability is in the high-quality materials and the ingenious use of design and tubing. This allows the chair to offer full and safe support even when used regularly.
The seats are also WIDE enough and the backrest TALL enough to offer optimum support and comfort for all sizes.
There’s no need to worry about folding chairs collapsing in the middle of dinner when you’re using Lifetime.
Note: Lifetime is known for producing one of the best foldable tables (like this Lifetime 4428 Height Adjustable Folding Table).
Once you’re done, you can easily fold this chair into a handy and compact size that’s perfect for storing. It doesn’t consume too much space at home, plus they are very easy to maintain and carry.
If you need more info, here is our guide on how to store folding chairs.
You can go from hosting an outdoor party one minute and keeping your folding chairs for the next occasion the other minute. A simple wipe down or washing with the garden hose and letting them air dry is all the cleaning you’ll need to do.
You can find Lifetime chairs on Amazon by clicking here.
If you’re worried about bringing these chairs inside because of floor damage, don’t worry, they also come with foot caps to minimize damage from dragging.
- When compared to other folding chair options the Lifetime Commercial Grade Chairs are notably more EXPENSIVE. The extra amount you pay for is worth it because they are high-quality, which means they do last longer than other folding chair brands.
- There are also some issues with the seats folding in after only a couple of uses. When the weight distribution is not even this tends to happen, so make sure that these chairs are used for sitting and not for standing or jumping on.
- Another downside of these chairs is how they are designed. Although it holds up well against a lot of pressure they aren’t necessarily the classiest folding chairs on the market.
- They are meant for casual settings like small parties at home or backyard barbecues. This set of folding chairs isn’t designed for formal gatherings like weddings and office events. If you want something more formal looking, these chairs aren’t for you.
The Bottom Line
The perfect extra seating option for indoor and outdoor casual events is right at your fingertips. Lifetime Commercial Grade Folding Chairs are the best choice when it comes to quality and durability.
These chairs can take on a lot of weight without giving in, making them a great choice for folding chairs.
Find out more about Lifetime Folding chair on Amazon by clicking here, and more about other folding chairs for any occasion by clicking here.